Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Lampwork Jewelry and New Section!

This week I have been very busy! I am going to my sister's graduation this week and I wanted to get some new things out before then. My husband and I are also planning our vacation for July and I have a new dog that I'm watching on and off. I'm trying my best to maintain some semblance of a garden but the crummy weather hasn't been helping. It's been in the 50's for several days the past couple weeks. That doesn't help my poor watermelon and cantaloupe plants. A lot has been accomplished though. Check out some of my new lampwork jewelry:

This one can be found here and features lampwork beads from Scott:


This one is made with lampwork discs from Alisha and carnelian stone beads:



In addition, I also started a section with jewelry and accessories that are all five dollars or less. Here are a few things from that section:

These earrings feature bumpy lampwork beads from May:


This necklace is made with Czech glass beads:

This bracelet is made of white shell beads and foil glass hearts:

No comments: