Sunday, May 10, 2009

Insanely Busy

I went on a trip to Maryland with my dog. We drove two days to get to my parents' house, spent the weekend, spent two days in Salisbury three hours from there, went back to my parents' house and then drove to see my grandparents before heading out on the road back to Wisconsin. It was a long drive and one week after getting back, I'm still tired from it. Obie loved meeting everyone and getting lots of love.



Since getting back I've been on a hunt for some good lampwork beads. The mass-produced beads you find at general craft stores just won't do. Mom and I went to AC Moore while I was in Maryland and their beads were disappointing. Usually they have decent selection but this last time there were so many cracked and chipped beads. Mom's birthday is coming up and I decided to find her some nice lampwork beads and get a few for myself. I am hoping to get a few new things made soon and post them on Etsy.

I ordered some custom beads from MayzBeadz ... she has very beautiful beads at great prices. I've never beed disappointed. Here's some of her work:




I also found wonderful beads at GloryBeadGlassStudio. Just beautiful work and free shipping!




If you are looking for hollow beads or lampwork discs I suggest AlishaWhite's Etsy shop. They are the most perfect lampwork discs I have ever come across!


I will be updating with more pictures as soon as I can.

No comments: