Sunday, February 15, 2009

Revamped!

I started this blog thinking it would be for promoting purposes only. I've found that, after much careful consideration, I just can't do that. I'm not one to feel comfortable writing chessy advertisements to get people to buy my stuff. Sure, who doesn't want to make a sale? But, I just can't have this as a virtual billboard for things and leave it at that. I like to write. Starting today the blog is changing. I'm not just going to post pretty pictures and descriptions of things I make. I want to talk about them, what inspires me to make them and about other things in life. While I stumbled into making jewelry and wedding veils, it's now become a big part of my life.

I think it's interesting how a lot of things that happened weren't planned. I didn't plan on making jewelry, I didn't plan on playing the cello, I didn't plan on getting married so soon after college and I definitely didn't plan on being a math major in college. It just happened. I think some of the best things in life aren't planned by us. Things just work out.

No comments: